Muslim Teens/sex life

Question
I am 22. Recently got engaged. Me and my fiance meet up.in private some times with out permission of our families. and we did some things that were wrong. First kissing. Than he touching my ass. Than holding and touching my breast. Than stroking my private parts and me giving him a handjob. Nothing was done forcefully. I felt guilty at times while foing it but not much. I dont love him. I like him yes. But love no. He doesnt talk to me in front his father because he is very shy and thinks it wrong. I know what i did is wrong. I pray 5 times a day. But i dont know whats wrong with me. What should i do?

Answer
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Assalmalaikum

Dear Sister,

Pelase do tauba to Allah - or better marry him asap. The love between husband and wife is a blessing from Allah. But if you sin like this then Allah will get angry and your relationship might get in trouble.

[Quran 24:2] The woman and the man guilty of zinaa, flog each of them with a hundred stripes: let no compassion move you in their case in a matter prescribed by Allah if you believe in Allah and the Last Day; and let a party of the believers witness their punishment.

When this verse was revealed, it was understood that those guilty of adultery should be given a hundred lashes as a punishment. The Prophet (sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) clarified the injunctions:

Take from me, accept from me. Undoubtedly, Allah has now show the path for them. For unmarried persons, the punishment is one hundred lashes and exile for one youar. For married adulterers it is one hundred lashes and stoning to death. [Al-Bukhaari, Kitabul Hudood]

From The Hadeeth

There is no sin after shirk greater in the sight of Allah than a drop of semen which a man places in the womb which is not lawful for him. [Al-Bukhaari, Kitabul-Hudood]

Also: The zinaa of the legs is walking (with bad intention towards a woman who is not lawful for a man) and the zinaa of the hands is touching and patting (such a woman) and the zinaa of the eyous is the passionate glance. [Al-Bukhaari]

Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 077, Hadith Number 609.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Ibn 'Abbas : I did not see anything so resembling minor sins as what Abu Huraira said from the Prophet, who said, "Allah has written for the son of Adam his inevitable share of adultery whether he is aware of it or not: The adultery of the eyou is the looking (at something which is sinful to look at), and the adultery of the tongue is to utter (what it is unlawful to utter), and the innerself wishes and longs for (adultery) and the private parts turn that into reality or refrain from submitting to the temptation."

After me I have not left any fitnah (trial) more harmful to men than women. [Al-Bukhaari, Book of Marriage]

At the time a person fornicates or commits adultery he is not a believer. And a thief, at the time he steals, is not a believer... [Al-Bukhaari]

what to do after zina/adultery/
---------------------

[Quran 3:133] And march forth in the way (which leads to) forgiveness from your Lord, and for Paradise as wide as are the heavens and the earth, prepared for Al-Muttaqun (Pious or God fearing)

[Quran 3:134] Those who spend in prosperity and in adversity, who repress anger,and who pardon men; verily, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good­doers).

[Quran 3:135] And those who, when they have committed Fahishah (illegal sexual intercourse or major sins) or wronged themselves with evil, remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their sins; - and none can forgive sins but Allah and do not persist in what (wrong) they have done, while they know.

[Quran 3:136] For such, the reward is Forgiveness from their Lord, and Gardens with rivers flowing underneath (Paradise), wherein they shall abide forever. How excellent is this reward for the doers (who do righteous deeds according to Allah's Orders).

[Quran 3:137] Many similar ways (and mishaps of life) were faced by nations (believers and disbelievers) that have passed away before you (O Prophet Muhammed), so travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those who disbelieved.

[25:68] And those who invoke not any other god along with Allah, nor kill such person as Allah has forbidden, except for just cause, nor commit Adultery/Fornication- and whoever does this shall receive Athama/Punishment.

[25:69] The torment will be doubled for him on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein in disgrace.

[25:70] Except those who repent and believe, and do righteous deeds; for those, Allah will change their sins into good deeds, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

[25:71] And whosoever repents and does righteous good deeds; then indeed he has repented to Allah Mataba (with acceptance).
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

rg
Ahmer

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

hijab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3C1WpX3N8

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcl0ZAF6ZU

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOexGJC88U

love affairs & Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xAj7Aeg-w

Riba
http://www.dailymotion.com/islamnatural

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq