Muslim Teens/sleeping late

Question
Assalamalaikum..I am a Muslim who doesn't miss any salah..I have the habit of staying awake late night around upto 3.30 am and playing video games in laptop or phone and I sleep after that and get up for zuhr prayer in the afternoon but I get up for fajr in time. Even if I get up early to go for any work I am not able to give up the habit of playing games late night..this has been my habit for a long time. Is this a bad habit which Allah may not like? Please clarify.. Vassalam

Answer
Dear sister.

I Can understand your situation. Pls take precautions.. I suggest you wear antiglare lenses so you don't damage your eyes. Also ensure that your posture is correct and your hands are not overburdened so as to risk any ligament or tissue damage.

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq