Muslim Teens/Mantra

Question
How To Sidh Any Mantra?

Answer
Dear Ayushi,

Wow, you have so many questions about Mantras...As mentioned before, they must not be used at all.

Essentially, they are a way to control your life. However, God is the only one who is able to control your life. Follow his commands as described in the Bible and he will do it in cooperation with you.

If you wish to get a free and easy six lesson e-mail course about a summary of the teaching of the Bible please reply with your e-mail address before setting the response to private. Then I gladly send you lesson one.

Kind regards,

A. Abraham  

Muslim Teens

A. Abraham