Muslim Teens/a.o.a

I want to know why the hell  Allah made me a woman ??? what's so good about being a woman that i am missing right now?? I work in office , and may people shy away from talking to me cox i am a woman , i cannot smile with men cox it will be interpreted as bad character. I cannot talk politely with men cox it will be interpreted as bad character , so i have t be angry and rude , and after that no one want's to work with me. My boss i always specious about me and follows me to the bath room ... I am right now literally crying for what i am facing in work environment.
I literally wana know why i am cursed to be a woman ???  what did i do in previous life??  don't tell me being a mother z a charming thing cox IT Z NOT ... I hate kids and don't like to spend time with them , i also never want to learn cooking , i would certainly like like to buy men as prostitutes in future then getting married and becoming a servant... I am 25 yr old female architect and i find all men against me in work environment.....

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

Allah made you a women ...because in islam women hold more importance then men. The Hajj is based on women and Allah hold women with very high esteem.

The Prophet was asked repatedly - whome he considered the best amongst mother and father..he answered 3 times mother and 1 time father.

Mother gets the gold/silver/broze price and man gets only the consolation ones !

So please do not get offended. Thank Allah that you are a muslim women or else the western society would have made you an object of exploiation.

Please recite astaghfarullah vigorously and things will be alright.

Keep intact your 5 times prayer and beware of shaitan who will always take chances to derail you from islam so you can burn in hell-fire forever.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.