Muslim Teens/how to control my emotions

Assalamualaikumwarhmatullah..  I am a 15 years old muslim boy from bangladesh.  My sexual desire troubled me a lot. And its illegal in this country to marry under 21. And I am not able to fast according to hadith prophet Muhammad PBUH. So what should I do to control myself?????????????????? Jazakallah

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother/Sister,

I am sorry to learn about your situation.

Are you watching pornographic movies ?
Are you indulging into activities which excite you into such feelings ?

What are the reasons please let us know.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.