Mutual Funds/Expense Ratio

Question
Hello:

I understand that mutual fund expenses are taken from the net asset value (NAV) of a mutual fund.
If a mutual fund has an annual expense ratio of 0.70%, what percentage is taken from the NAV daily throughout the year?

I thank you for your reply.

Answer
Sorry to be dilatory about answering your question, but I had written to the ICC asking for a reply--and never received one.

I understand that expenses are subtracted from the nav every day--every day that the stock market is open. That's around 245 days. So, around 0.002857% is subtracted every day the market is open if the expense ratio is 0.70%. (That times 245 is 0.69999.)

I hope this helps.

Warren

Mutual Funds

Warren Boroson