Mutual Funds/Percentage Increases

What is considered a good daily percentage increase for the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Standard and Poors 500, and the NASDAQ stock exchanges?

I thank you for your reply.

Hi. Im not sure how to answer the question regarding what is a "good" return, however, I can say that over long periods of time, the stock markets average between 10-11% per year. However, keep in mind this average consists of years that returns are much better and years where returns are worse; very rarely do the  markets actually return "average" in a given year. I hope this helps.

Mutual Funds

John D Smith, CFP

I can answer detailed questions regarding mutual fund investing, retirement planning, education planning and related comprehensive wealth management and investment concerns.

I have been providing fee only investment management and comprehensive wealth management services for the past 19 years.

I have a degree in Financial Planning & Counseling and I am also a Certified Financial Planner practitioner.