Mutual Funds/flow of money in index funds

Question
Im trying to find free information on the latest data by statistics and charts showing the amounts of money invested in the ETFs or relevant index funds in the categories of U.S. large blend like  VOO, U.S. small blend like VB,international ex emerging markets like VEA and lastly emerging markets like VWO compared to where they were in months passed.I will thank you in advance for helping me out on this request.

Answer
Thank your for your query. I do apologize for the delay, was away for the long weekend. The sources I can think of are the Federal Reserve and Bloomberg. I am sure both institutions have historical data. Also, the IMF may have info on the USA. Good luck!! Have you looked into the Counsel of Economic Advisers? They are a good source too.

Mutual Funds

Docs99