Mutual Funds/money flow in to and out of asset classes

Question
I`m trying to find free data on the latest statistics via charts showing the amounts of money invested in the ETF `s or relevant indexes in the categories of U.S. large blend, U.S. small blend, international ex- emerging markets and lastly emerging markets compared to large time periods past. I will thank you in advance for your prompt reply.

Answer
Hi. Dalbar and Standard and Poor's are both agencies that track this data. You may want to go to each of their websites and see what is available to the general public. As a professional advisor, there is information such as this that becomes available, however, I am not entirely sure what is available to the general public. I hope this helps.

Mutual Funds

John D Smith, CFP