Mutual Funds/money flow in to and out of asset classes

I`m trying to find free data on the latest statistics via charts showing the amounts of money invested in the ETF `s or relevant indexes in the categories of U.S. large blend, U.S. small blend, international ex- emerging markets and lastly emerging markets compared to large time periods past. I will thank you in advance for your prompt reply.

Hi. Dalbar and Standard and Poor's are both agencies that track this data. You may want to go to each of their websites and see what is available to the general public. As a professional advisor, there is information such as this that becomes available, however, I am not entirely sure what is available to the general public. I hope this helps.

Mutual Funds

John D Smith, CFP

I can answer detailed questions regarding mutual fund investing, retirement planning, education planning and related comprehensive wealth management and investment concerns.

I have been providing fee only investment management and comprehensive wealth management services for the past 19 years.

I have a degree in Financial Planning & Counseling and I am also a Certified Financial Planner practitioner.