Mutual Funds/question

Good day
Are there any mutual funds that do not pay dividends and reinvest all of its profits; particularly in the asia pacific region.
Where can I find such.

Hi. When investing in mutual funds, you have the option of taking the dividends in cash or having them automatically reinvested back into the mutual fund and purchase additional shares. In order to research mutual funds that invest in the Asia/pacific region, you can do to I hope this helps!

Mutual Funds

John D Smith, CFP

I can answer detailed questions regarding mutual fund investing, retirement planning, education planning and related comprehensive wealth management and investment concerns.

I have been providing fee only investment management and comprehensive wealth management services for the past 19 years.

I have a degree in Financial Planning & Counseling and I am also a Certified Financial Planner practitioner.