MySQL/Entry level jobs for SQL programming

I am hoping to make a career in database administration and was interested to know what the typical job profiles are for fresh college grads who want to become professionals in SQL programming.

Dear Sir

At the current time jobs roles have started to incorporate various other tasks such as:

database administrator
knowledge of Linux required

Employers now require staff to have various skills. This is so that they do not have to employ two people. The best idea would be to register your CV with an it agency and look at the current job roles for database administrators they send you. You will then get an idea of the various skills that they tend to ask for.

stuart gregory

PHP html, xhtml, css coding and MySQL

My experiance is all first had as I am web developer and I have, and do build many websites all using php and mysql. This ranges from building a simple search engine to secure php login scripts. Some websites like are complete database driven websites.

I have a large number of websites which I host and maintain, such as.

Web application development. (Open University) BSC Honers Computing and development (Open University)