Mythical Creatures, Bigfoot, Unicorns/Monkshood in literature

Steve wrote at 2012-11-26 10:44:48
Hi Cassi

Monkshood or Aconitum. There are about 900 species and sub-species. What you need is Aconitum Napellus or Aconitum Anglicum, both are native to Europe. They grow best in the shade with their flowers in the sun. In the wild they grow on the edge of woodland and can also be found on hill and mountain sides up to 3000ft or even higher. WARNING all parts of this plant are poisonous and the juice of the tuberous root was used to kill wolves (hence other name of Wolfsbane) although it is thought that Aconitum Lycoctonum (Lycan-Lycanthropy-Warewolf)was used for this purpose. Hope this helps.

Mythical Creatures, Bigfoot, Unicorns

Winged Wolf

I can answer questions about real vampirism and therianthropy (real werewolves), and to a more limited degree, otherkin. (While not precisely mythical creatures, they are associated with them closely).

I am a therian, and I have studied real vampirism extensively for over 20 years.

The Psion Guild Black Swan Haven

I have written "Beginning Psionics: A Psionics Training Manual", and "The Care and Feeding of Vampires: An Energy-Workers' Guide to Real Vampirism", both of which are published through Lulu and have received excellent reviews.

Extensively self-taught and mentored by others in related fields.