Mythical Creatures, Bigfoot, Unicorns/Girl in the mirror

I've seen some of the questions you've answered and I've really liked what I saw...
So I decided to ask you about something that's happening to me...

This starter 2 years ago and has been increasing in frequency...
It started where I'd have dreams about a girl, and she would enter me and I'd become her. And then randomly I'd see her on the street, at school or even in my bedroom for a few seconds... Sometimes when I looked in the mirror I would see her either behind me or as my own reflection...
And I am male...
As of late I've been, as some friends would say, suddenly change personalities... And I could actually feel it happening... When this happens, I can see people for 'what' and 'who' they really are and sense their emotions...
Also, I've become increasingly sensitive to sunlight, both on my skin and for my eyes...
Now I've looked up demonic possession and all those fields, but none of them sound like my particular case...
I was wondering if you could shed some light on my current predicament???

Well, the first thing, which no one likes to hear, is that when you experience changes in personality, physical changes or sensitivities, and what might be visual hallucinations, it's a good idea to consult a doctor.  You want to rule out medical or psychiatric issues, and you want to rule them out completely, and early, before you assume a metaphysical explanation.  Doing it the other way around is not recommended.

Now, assuming that any issue of that type is ruled out, are you a teenager?  If so, you may be going through some normal fluctuations in your ability, which are common during this time period to those who have innate psychic ability.  I would definitely recommend that you look into basic energy working and shielding, since you probably want to avoid being influenced by spirit entities--or other people who have ability. has information.

As to the girl, there's just not enough information here to truly say whether she's a manifestation of your own subconscious (or a construct), or is a spirit entity that may be haunting or attempting to influence you in some fashion.  Not all possessing spirits are demonic.

Mythical Creatures, Bigfoot, Unicorns

Winged Wolf

I can answer questions about real vampirism and therianthropy (real werewolves), and to a more limited degree, otherkin. (While not precisely mythical creatures, they are associated with them closely).

I am a therian, and I have studied real vampirism extensively for over 20 years.

The Psion Guild Black Swan Haven

I have written "Beginning Psionics: A Psionics Training Manual", and "The Care and Feeding of Vampires: An Energy-Workers' Guide to Real Vampirism", both of which are published through Lulu and have received excellent reviews.

Extensively self-taught and mentored by others in related fields.