Mythical Creatures, Bigfoot, Unicorns/Bigfoot

If Bigfoot exists they must die eventually. If that's true, how come no one has discovered a body of one since there are so many active explorers of them?

They bury or otherwise dispose of their dead.

Luck - if they're extremely rare, and have been smart enough to avoid being shot by hunters, it may simply be no one's happened across a body.  It's vanishingly rare to find the dead body of anything in the wilderness, because it's quickly decimated by scavengers. Rodents devour the bones quite rapidly.

Mythical Creatures, Bigfoot, Unicorns

Winged Wolf

I can answer questions about real vampirism and therianthropy (real werewolves), and to a more limited degree, otherkin. (While not precisely mythical creatures, they are associated with them closely).

I am a therian, and I have studied real vampirism extensively for over 20 years.

The Psion Guild Black Swan Haven

I have written "Beginning Psionics: A Psionics Training Manual", and "The Care and Feeding of Vampires: An Energy-Workers' Guide to Real Vampirism", both of which are published through Lulu and have received excellent reviews.

Extensively self-taught and mentored by others in related fields.