Did Pandora have any siblings? Aunts or uncles?
Thank you

Pandora (Greek Πανδώρα) had no  parents nor aunts /uncles as she was the very first woman on earth, since  Zeus, the king of gods, ordered Hephaestus, the god of craftsmanship, to create her and he did, using water and earth.
The gods endowed her with many talents: Aphrodite gave her beauty, Apollo music, Hermes persuasion, and so forth. Hence her name: Pandora, meaning "the all-gifted" (See Hesiod Works & Days 54, Hesiod Theogony 560,  Pausanias 1.24.7, Hyginus Fabulae 142).

Pandora had a daughter, named  Pyrrha (Greek, Πύρρα ), by Epimetheus,as we read in Apollodorus 1.46 and , Hyginus Fabulae 142.
Pandora's daughter Pyrrha  was the first-born mortal child. She and her husband Deukalion alone survived the Great Deluge. To repopulate the earth they each cast stones over their shoulder. Those cast by Deukalion formed men, and those of Pyrrha women.

As you know, when Prometheus stole fire from heaven, Zeus took vengeance by presenting Pandora to Epimetheus, Prometheus' brother. With her, Pandora had a jar which she was not to open under any circumstance.
But impelled by her natural curiosity, Pandora opened the jar, and all evil contained escaped and spread over the earth. She hastened however to close the lid, but the whole contents of the jar had escaped, except for one thing which lay at the bottom, and that was Hope.

Best regards,

Greek and Roman mythology are my area of expertise.

Over 25 years teaching experience.

I received my Classics (summa cum laude) from Genova University (Italy).

This expert accepts donations: