Mythology/Information

Question
1
1  

2
2  
Dear ,

Kindly find the attached images , i want to know information about this greek god mythology .

Thank you

Answer
Dear Tarek,

although the picture is not so clear or the statue is not in mint condition
I would state this is Pan the Greek god of herders and feasts.
His flute (pan flute) is still being played and he has been seen as one of the people in the entourage of the Greek god Dyonisos (god of wine)

He was part man and part goat
Once lost a musical battle to Apollo (which gave King Midas donkey ears)

Befriended by Hermes and the other nature gods he is an easy going god who likes dancing singing and laughing but also wild orchids and mass intakes of food

I hope this has helped

Kind Regards

Frank ter Veen

Mythology

Frank Terveen