Mythology/Destructive Time

Question
Dear Mr. Sean
I have read that Kronos was the Titan of Time, when time is in its destructive aspect. What does the concept, Destructive Time mean? Is it like the effects of time (ex: ageing, destruction of old concepts etc) or what? Its a little philosophical, but really, I want to know.
Thank You
Adwait

Answer
Hi Adwait,

yes it seems you do have a good grasp of this explanation. destructive time would be what time causes which to humanity would seem as destructive, although not necessarily in a negative form. in itself the passing of time brings maturity, but the more it goes on the more things decline of their good essence until death takes over.

i hope this helps. if you need anything else on the subject feel free to come back to me.

regards,
Sean.

Mythology

Sean Caruana Webster

I became interested in the subject at a very early age, and learnt more and more as I grew up by visiting libraries and browsing through the internet. I believe to have a very wide knowledge on the subject.

Primary (3-10 years), Secondary (10-16 years) and Post-secondary (16-19 years) education.