Mythology/Storm gods

From my understanding, the storm god Ningirsu/Ninturta is probably derived from Imdugud. Do you think that the storm god Iskur/Adad could also be derived from Imdugud? Thank you.

You're asking a question I don't have a lot of info on. Adad/Hadad would be a much older god than Ninurta and I don't have any info on when or where Imdugud was worshipped. I know their rites linked and over-lapped a bit, but I can't say with any certainty as to which characters were identical. Imdugud is supposed to be a demon, while Ninurta and Hadad are both storm-gods.

William C. Uchtman

I have done research into gods and goddesses and have written brief descriptions of them. I have attempted to scale out family trees as I have already seen with the Olympian gods. I have tried to condense entire pantheons by attributing extra names or aliases to one deity. I have also made efforts to parallel myths with ancient history. I am not an expert nor do I hold any degrees. I am a self-taught person with a lot of otherwise useless information.

No real-world experience

Former Mythology Expert to the Marvel Comics Appendix, former researcher to the Marvel Universe Handbooks

Contributor/Researcher to the Offifical Handbook of the Marvel Universe

No such credentials/Self-Educated

None so far