can a powerful god kill weaker gods?

could hercules beat gods in strength

are norse gods counterparts of greek gods or weaker people often put zeus vs odin or thor

Dear Bernard,

short answers to your questions:

Looking at Greek gods they are immortal so the answer would be : NO !

Are there gods that were weaker than Hercules : YES! as for instance he fought with a lesser river god and won the battle

Well gods have a so called portfolio: Meaning they are protector or creator of certain things
In that way there are Norse and Greek gods that could be compared to one another

Zeus - Odin (although Thor is the god of thunder as is Zeus)

Kind Regards

Frank Terveen

I am a long time member of mythological creatures here at all experts I specialize in Greek Mythology and Norse Mythology I also have a lot of knowledge of cross over usage of mythology in books and current day affairs

I have been reading almost everything I could find about Norse and Greek mythology since I was seven. I have written a paper about the story of Eros and Psyche I have done extensive research after the parallels between Greek mythology and the bible

I followed a few classes at university about Greek mythology.