Mythology/Veneration of Athena in Classical Greece

Question
What quality which Athena possessed was most admired by the Athenians of classical Greece (i.e. virgin, female warrior, etc.) and how was this explicitly displayed through Athenian architecture,  art, or worship rituals?

Answer
Athena is the virgin patroness of Athens. The Athenians created the Parthenon in her honor, identifying her as Athena Parthenos to identify her as their patron goddess whereas elsewhere she was known as Athena Polias ("Athena of the City") or Pallas Athena. I'm not aware of any worship rituals, but I do know she was very important to the city having replaced Poseidon as their patron god.

Mythology

William C. Uchtman