Mythology/Veneration of Athena in Classical Greece

What quality which Athena possessed was most admired by the Athenians of classical Greece (i.e. virgin, female warrior, etc.) and how was this explicitly displayed through Athenian architecture,  art, or worship rituals?

Athena is the virgin patroness of Athens. The Athenians created the Parthenon in her honor, identifying her as Athena Parthenos to identify her as their patron goddess whereas elsewhere she was known as Athena Polias ("Athena of the City") or Pallas Athena. I'm not aware of any worship rituals, but I do know she was very important to the city having replaced Poseidon as their patron god.

William C. Uchtman

I have done research into gods and goddesses and have written brief descriptions of them. I have attempted to scale out family trees as I have already seen with the Olympian gods. I have tried to condense entire pantheons by attributing extra names or aliases to one deity. I have also made efforts to parallel myths with ancient history. I am not an expert nor do I hold any degrees. I am a self-taught person with a lot of otherwise useless information.

No real-world experience

Former Mythology Expert to the Marvel Comics Appendix, former researcher to the Marvel Universe Handbooks

Contributor/Researcher to the Offifical Handbook of the Marvel Universe

No such credentials/Self-Educated

None so far