How relevant or critical are i Poseidons myths today

I'm not sure by how you mean relevant but I can tell you how poplar he is over several of the other Greek gods. He shares his Roman name with the planet Neptune, his name is frequently used in connection to the sea in movies like "The Poseidon Adventure," and his iconic likeness is used in modern media, such as "SpongeBob" and "Little Mermaid." I'd say he is important inasmuch as his imagery can show just how much Greek mythology pops up in modern culture. I hope this helps answer your question.

William C. Uchtman

I have done research into gods and goddesses and have written brief descriptions of them. I have attempted to scale out family trees as I have already seen with the Olympian gods. I have tried to condense entire pantheons by attributing extra names or aliases to one deity. I have also made efforts to parallel myths with ancient history. I am not an expert nor do I hold any degrees. I am a self-taught person with a lot of otherwise useless information.

No real-world experience

Former Mythology Expert to the Marvel Comics Appendix, former researcher to the Marvel Universe Handbooks

Contributor/Researcher to the Offifical Handbook of the Marvel Universe

No such credentials/Self-Educated

None so far