Mythology/A career in the subject

Question
I am currently a sophomore in high school and wanted an opinion from someone who knows a lot on the topic. Is Greek mythology a good career to be in? I have a very high interest in it, but have been pushed towards the medical field all my life. I want to reach out to other topics and explore other careers, and since I love the topic of Greek mythology, I want a second opinion. Should I consider a career in it?

Answer
Hello Madison,

unfortunately I cannot really give you a reply. it all depends on where you live and the opportunity Greek mythology offers around your area. you might be able to take a professional course in becoming a Greek Mythology professor in University, or hey even write books on the subject and publish them...but it all depends on opportunity.
I hope this helps, though it's very vaguely answered :/
all the best,
take care,
Sean.

Mythology

Sean Caruana Webster

I became interested in the subject at a very early age, and learnt more and more as I grew up by visiting libraries and browsing through the internet. I believe to have a very wide knowledge on the subject.

Primary (3-10 years), Secondary (10-16 years) and Post-secondary (16-19 years) education.