Mythology/Greek Mythology

Hello! My question regarding Greek myth is, Did most of the gods/goddess have some sort of power/strength or control? Thank you so much for your time!

Dear Zakiyyah Wade,

yes, the gods had magic powers which they controlled and used at will. Some powers they used for their gain, like Zeus who changed into various forms to seduce women, and other times which manipulated nature, such as when Poseidon used his strength to hit rocks with his trident and caused earthquakes.

please send further questions if you wish to ask anything else. I'd be happy to help!

kind regards,

Sean Caruana Webster

I became interested in the subject at a very early age, and learnt more and more as I grew up by visiting libraries and browsing through the internet. I believe to have a very wide knowledge on the subject.

Primary (3-10 years), Secondary (10-16 years) and Post-secondary (16-19 years) education.