Nail Care & Manicures/Acrylic allergy

Tap wrote at 2009-05-30 01:02:35
Began with acrylic nails about 18 months ago, having fills done every 2 to 3 weeks. Developed an allery about 4 months ago, meaning very "itchy" fingertips and redness, several hours after having the fills done.  Switched to "gels."  Had precisely the same allergic reaction. My natural nails have been ugly for decades, so I was thrilled with the look of acrylics and, then, the gels.  So disappointed to think that I will have give these gorgeous nails up due to the allergies.  The allergic reaction disappears after two days.  Still....

Esther wrote at 2013-05-18 00:36:33
The same thing happened to me I cant wear gel or acrylic , as I write this my fingers are itching and they are swollen and peeling . So Impress Nails are real good and they stick on as promised on the package they last 7 days ...

Nail Care & Manicures

Lynnette Madden