Nail Care & Manicures/Deep Powder Manicures

kse67t wrote at 2013-01-01 21:59:52
I started getting "Deep Powder Nails" a couple months ago. I use to get silk wrap as I am allergic to something in the acrylic and fiberglass nails. If you've ever had a "fix" where they applied glue and then put powder over it, that's basically what this is.  They apply the adhesive to the whole nail and then dip the nail into a container of powder. They are very strong and I am not having any of the reactions that I usually get with acrylic or fiberglass nails.

Kyt wrote at 2015-02-28 22:32:17
I have a deep powder manicure.  Its a layering process done by putting gel on..then dipping the nail into a powder of the color of in my case glitter blue holographic..then layering on another coat of gel and doing this several times.  The nail looks and feels wonderful and can have 'fill in' done where you really cant with crystal gel.  They are smooth and strong without being really bulked up.

Nail Care & Manicures

Maggie Franklin