Nail Care & Manicures/Stained gel nails.

nikki wrote at 2011-06-30 03:13:19
Nonsense.... gel nails are not like sponge! if you want to remove the stain without ruin the surface of your nails just use Rubbing alcohol (80%) works great!  

Tupelohonee wrote at 2016-01-07 17:18:38
This has been a big problem for me, and I figured it out myself and told my nail tech.  After she finishes the gel process, I get her to add a clear top coat of regular polish.  Whites stay white!  It's better to add another coat in a few days.  Otherwise, where the tips wear off the clear, dyes will stain it.  Nothing like before, though, when it was the whole white area!

Nail Care & Manicures

Joanna Webb

Specialises in Gel nails, manicure, pedicure and education Please join my facebook page link below:

Joanna Webb is an educator and trainer who has her own VTCT, and Professional Beauty Direct accredited beauty academy and Salon, which is based in the exclusive location of Fairfield Park. She has been running her successful business for over 6 years and hopes to expandand open new centres in the near future. She has a wide experience working in salons and health spas, and as a part-time journalist, writing a monthly column for Vitality, the BABTAC member’s magazine, Scratch and Professional Beauty. Throughout Joanna’s career she has also works a session nail technician working on celebrities, journalists, at London Fashion Week and advertising campaigns for such magazines as Vogue. She spends two days a week in London teaching children with learning and behavioural difficulties in a London school. As well as being a Regional Training Officer for Elixea natural spa and beauty products. In addition this year Joanna is talking at a seminar at UK beauty in Birmingham on natural therapies. She believes education and furthering your career is very important in keep up to date with this fast expanding industry. If this is to add to a qualified therapist already accomplished qualifications or to a student that is completely new to the world of beauty. Joanna believes all learners can achieve their goals with Vanity Beauty Academy’s support and guidance which will lead to a successful career in the industry.

Professional Beauty Gloss Scratch Vitality Take a break Practical Parenting

Introduction to Journalism City and Guilds - Certificate in delivering learning City and Guilds – Stage one on F.E teaching City and Guild – A1 award City and Guilds - V1 award I currently hold NVQ2/NVQ3 Beauty therapy, Diplomas in stress management, Holistic therapies, Anatomy and Physiology

Shortlisted for Business Woman of the Year Award (2009) Professional Beauty

Clients Superdrug, Insinuate, Tesco F+F, Insinuate Celebrities & Journalists Trudie Style, Thandie Newton, Bang Bang Club, Emma Bunton, Barbara Winsor, Daisy Lowe, Pixie Geoldolf, Joan Hodges, Kim Wilde, Suzie Perry. Catwalk Shows London – Verytra, Mark Fast, MF Pepe, Topshop unique, Vivien Westwood, Marius schwab, House of Holland, Jeremy Scott, Erdem, Holly Fulton, Spt KTZ, Satyen Kumar, B Store, Falguni Shane Peacock, Cecilia Mary Robson, QED, Rachel Freire, Rozalb De Mura, House of Blue Eyes.