Nail Care & Manicures/nail enhancement

Question
So I don't quite know what I should get done to my nails so I will explain what I want and maybe you could suggest something to me. I have a favourite bright pink nailpolish which I always apply but it always chips off in three days. So I want to get some kind of enhancement done which will make sure it doesnt chip off, give me nails more of an arc and all give them the intense shiny look of the nail bed in a french manicure only with my bright pink nail polish. I have no idea which nail service to get for this so I was hoping you could help me. :)

Answer
The shininess will come from the topcoat that's applied over your polish. So you might have to shop around for one that you like. With pink and white enhancements, we often use a gel topcoat to seal the product. Gels tend to stay very shiny, but you can't put them over a nail polish because it will prevent the polish from curing under the gel.

Either gel or acrylic will give you that arch-- if you find a nail tech who is proficient in the technique.

Your best bet is to pay attention to people you see who have nails like you want and ask for a referral. Just make sure you get referred to a person, not a salon. This will help make sure you get the nails that you liked when you saw them.

Nail Care & Manicures

Maggie Franklin