Nail Care & Manicures/recruiting nail technicians from Thailand

Dear Sylvia;
I am the Business Development Manager at a beauty salon in Abu Dhabi/UAE.

I will be travelling to Thailand/Bangkok in the first week of  December 2012. for 5 days, and would appreciate to hold a meeting with yourself to find the right candidates for our Salon.
The requested are the following:
Professional Manicure and pedicure therapists and nail technician needed
A ladies salon in Abu Dhabi (UAE) is looking to hire two experienced female beautician. Thorough knowledge of manicure, pedicure, facials, body

We are looking for manicure and pedicure therapists as well as a nail and waxing technician.

We offer a very good basic as well as commission. Staff accommodation and transportation to and from work is provided as well. A return ticket back to your home country after a completed contract will also be provided.

We are looking for someone who is confident in manicure and pedicures, Gel & Acrylic Nail expertise and Nail Art, with at least one to two years experience.

The ideal candidate for the nail tech position would need to have experience working with acrylic, gel and Bio Sculpture training would be an advantage.

Dear Dauline,

Thank you for your kind request however we do not have the service you require.

We can maybe ask if we know people that can help you or work for you but we are not specialized in finding workforce.

We can put it on our website if you wish and Face book to see if anyone would be interested and we can always meet up at our office.

Safe travels and see you soon.

Yours Sincerely,

David de Rijke

Dasy Design International Co. Ltd.

Sukhumvit Villa
28/20 Sukhumvit 36
Klongton Klongtoey
Bangkok 10110

Tel:         +66-2-2582268
Fax:        +66-2-6615323
Mobile:    +66-8-18825147

Please check our website
for more detailed company information, events and promotions.

"Like" our face book page:  

Nail Care & Manicures

Sylvia de Rijke

My name is Sylvia de Rijke and I have a Nail Art Academy and Training Centre in Bangkok. We are the exclusive distributor of EzFlow, IBD, Super Nail, ESN, Seche, China Glaze, Lash be Long and Clean+Easy in Thailand and other countries in SE Asia.

Acrylic nails, gel nails, waxing, manicure, pedicure

Dasy Design International Co.Ltd.

Global Master Educator for EzFlow Nailsystems and Elite Master Educator for IBD Gel