Nail Care & Manicures/Acrylic Nails

How do you combine the acrylic powder and the acrylic liquids together to finish putting the acrylic nails?

Hi thanks for your question

This is very simple, just dip you brush into the monomer (liquid) then scoop up a small amount of powder (polymer) with the damp brush. A ball (also called a pearl) will form as the powder dampens and this is then promptly applied to the tip.

Hop this helps :)

Nail Care & Manicures

Caitlin Morrison

I can confidently discuss all aspects of nail care, nail disorders, nail diseases, infection control, nail enhancements, nail art, airbrushing, manicuring, pedicuring, product awareness, technical aspects, local licensing policies, local insurance issues and the vast range of polishes now on offer. I can't comment on licensing or insurance issues outside of Australia. As I am not a doctor, I cannot diagnose medical conditions over the internet for you. Please also note, that I am in no way qualified and have any knowledge of the hair industry. In Australia, this is a completely seperate area of expertise :)

I have been playing around with nail enhancements since I was 14, getting them done professionally since I was 18 and I have been a licensed Nail Technician since 2001. Further to this, I have also been a licensed Beauty Therapist since 2011. I have had my own nail salon since 2001 and this has expanded as my skills have to a full beauty salon since 2010.

Australian Society of Dermal Clinicans. The Australian Professional Fingernail Association.

Nail Techincian since 2001. Beauty Therapist since 2011. Currently studying a Bachelor of Health Science majoring in Dermal Therapies - Due to complete this in November 2013.