Nail Care & Manicures/bio sculpture gel nails - discolouring

Question
Hiya, i am a qualified beautician and nail technician in england and have been working with bio sculpture gel for a few years now, but just reciently i have noticed in a few of my clients and also my own, that they are becoming a greyish colour. I have used the finishing wipe for gel to wipe over and it takes most of it away but not all! I was very embarrassed with my last client as i couldnt answer why it had happened. I have suggested that if it happens again to either buy some finishing wipe or non acetone polish remover to wipe over and apply a fresh coat of clear polish to freshen them up, but i dnt feel she should have to do that. Any suggestions? Xxx

Answer
Hi
I hope I can help you out, I do not use Bio Sculpture gel I use CND but after being a tech for 16 yrs I know how important it is that your clients are happy, so I called Canda and spoke with the owner of the company and he gave me some info for you.
Here goes:  email: info@biosculpture.co.uk
Website: www.biosculpture.co.uk
Not sure if the country code is in this ph# but I guess you would know:
44845  331 2347
Get intouch with one of the educators and I am sure they can put you on the right track.
You will not have to be stressed about it and  you clients will love you.
Good Luck
Karen

Nail Care & Manicures

Karen New