Nail Care & Manicures/Allergic Reaction to Acrylic

Marianna wrote at 2013-05-28 01:44:16
Who ever answered to you question is correct about the tip and dip.

I've been doing my own nails for years, I personally liked the liquid gels...

I've experienced with colors and designs (with liquid gels)

I just liked the gels much better, I looked more natural.

One day I just good allergic...

It was so sever that my hands were all it tiny itchy blister...

And some how it got to my face...(I might of touched my face with my finger

By an accident)

I was miserable for about a week and so were my hands and face....

I finally figured out I was allergic to something was is in the gel...

I stoped for about a year or so....

And than tried acrylic....

Long story short..same crap....

I stpped again....struggled to grown my own nails...

it's took aa lot of patience and time but I got there just to grow my natural nails

To normal short size with out breaks or splits....

About two weeks ago I thought maybe if I try a hybrid nail polish gel like Shellac it won't it as harsh....

Wrong again: first time I felt a tingle in just one spot...

so I thought I'm good because there was no blisters or further itchiness...

Second time I broke out almost in hives around my nails, the pockiness and peeling

Is insane...I'm going through this right now....

Taking the shellac off or gel or acrylic once you are going through this won't help...

The damage is already done, so mind as well wear it off...atlough is hard cuz

wa

Hatever is going on aroung ur nails bugs the crap Out of you...

I guess what I'm trying to say is grow your own nails out there are many options

On line that you can by to treat your nails that will help you grow your own,

It will take sometime but it's worth it...

I'm not to  patient about this either, but I have no other choice since the everything else

I'm allergic about it...

And trust me once its there it's not going to reverse its self....

Nothing you will try will be ok...

Except the glue/power tip and dip, $15 in walgreens...if you do it yourself hats all you pay.

Or natural nails.

Nail Care & Manicures

Maggie Franklin