Nail Care & Manicures/Air bubbles in the finish gel before usage

Question
Hello!

When I'm going to use the finish gel I see small air bubbles in the gel (in the can). And they wont go away when using the gel, and specially after curing it in the UV-lamp.

How can I remove those air bubbles? OR I probably should ask WHY there are bubbles in the first place....

greetings from Sweden!
/M

Answer
Hi
I really do not know enough about what you are using or how you are using the particular type of gel you are speaking about. Bubbles in any nail product can come from a large variety of situations and conditions.
What I would suggest you do is, if you a licensed nail technician and using a professional product line you seek out an educator for that particular product and let them review your application and technique so they can see what may be going on.
If you are not licensed in nails the only answer would to get your nails done professionally and and if you really want to to do nails go and get educated in the technique.
I am sorry I could not give you a definitive answer but I do not know enough as to what is going on.
Karen

Nail Care & Manicures

Karen New