Nail Care & Manicures/hide bruised nailbed

Question
Is there a gel other than a pink gel that can hide a bruised or damaged nail?

Answer
Hi Kelly,
I understand that you are looking for another gel color to cover a bruise other than pink. Gel's can come in other colors and it is possible to use pigments to make colors(all of this depends on the particular companies products,professional lines which should only be used licensed professional). If you are showing that large of a bruise that needs to be covered I would highly recommend that you not wear any enhancements at all, when bruising occurs there is a underlying reason, swelling and blood have accumulated in that area. If there is an enhancement covering the finger it restricts the swelling because the nail can't expand as it needs to. I would wear regular polish for coverage until the bruising starts to lighten. As a professional nail specialist for over 17 years, I would also recommend that you seek out the advise of a nail professional to help you with this, if you should decide to remove the gel so as not to damage your nail.
Thanks
Karen

Nail Care & Manicures

Karen New