Nail Care & Manicures/IBD

Hello, I've been having the same problem on just 2 of my fingers after using ibd gel, it starts with just the itch then the skin peels & is so painful & once I've removed the gel nail it takes a while for the skin to repair. I've used this product on myself as well as others for around 8 years & have never had this problem before. I feel I apply it correctly so am lost to what has stated it or what to go about it? Can you help?
Many thanks fliss

Hi Fliss,

Of what it looks like you have built up an allergic reaction in these 8 years. if this is the case I am afraid there is not much you can do but just to make sure I would consult a dermatologist.

That you never had this problem does not mean you did anything wrong allergies can take years to develop into something annoying.

After doing some research I found this interesting article that will shine a new light on the allergy problem I recommend you to read it and maybe take some precautions.

I hope this will help you and I wish you all the best with your problem, have a great day!..
Yours Sincerely,

David de Rijke

Dasy Design International Co. Ltd.

Sukhumvit Villa
28/20 Sukhumvit 36
Klongton Klongtoey
Bangkok 10110

Tel:         +66-2-2582268
Fax:        +66-2-6615323
Mobile:    +66-8-18825147

Please check our website for more detailed company information, events and promotions.

"Like" our face book page:  

Nail Care & Manicures

Sylvia de Rijke

My name is Sylvia de Rijke and I have a Nail Art Academy and Training Centre in Bangkok. We are the exclusive distributor of EzFlow, IBD, Super Nail, ESN, Seche, China Glaze, Lash be Long and Clean+Easy in Thailand and other countries in SE Asia.

Acrylic nails, gel nails, waxing, manicure, pedicure

Dasy Design International Co.Ltd.

Global Master Educator for EzFlow Nailsystems and Elite Master Educator for IBD Gel