Nail Care & Manicures/Nail Decals on Gel Nails

Question
Hi! Can you add nail decals (stickers) to gel nails? My instinct says no, as the clear coat of "regular" top coat will not dry on top of the gel top coat. My friend's nails already have the no chip on them, but now she wants decals! Help!

Answer
Vickie, sorry for the delay in answering your question! Welcome to all experts, I'm Pamela.  Once the top coat or the gel is dry there isn't a problem applying decals.  However, once the decals are applied the surface of the top coat or gel will be compromised.  Try it on one finger right before your next appomtment to see how it looks before putting them on all you nails all at once.  Hope this helps!  Kindly, Pamela

Nail Care & Manicures

Pamela Golightly