Nail Care & Manicures/Toe fungus!!??!?

Question
In June I went to a chop shop in Walmart and got acrylic put on my toenails and had them painted.

I've not experienced any pain or discomfort.

After i took them off myself by soaking in acetone, I noticed both of my large toe nails were slightly discolored but I really didn't think anything of it. I thought maybe I somehow bruised my toes by stubbing them without realizing.

It's now almost October and my big toe nails are getting blacker and darker. They look seriously bruised and are a little green.

What is this?? There's no odor, no pain, no discomfort at all whatsoever.

Answer
Kayla, please contact your dermatologist!  I am not a Doctor, but it sounds like you have a severe case of fungus.  In the future only patronize salons with disposable liners for their foot-baths. It is advisable to avoid any manicure chairs as this is where the bacteria and disease form. Kindly, Pamela Golightly

Nail Care & Manicures

Pamela Golightly