Nail Care & Manicures/Nail polish

Question
Hi Maggie
Iam interested in starting my own nail polish line and i wanted to know if i would be able to basically buy the nail polish from a wholesale like "Aliexpress" and then place my own labels on the bottles? Can you give me information as far as the simplest way where i dont have to deal with a chemist?

Answer
Hi Lakeya,

Yes, you can skip the chemist. "Franken polishes" or "indie" polishes are all the rage right now. Just do an Internet search for one of those terms with "supplies" included and you'll come up with lots of sources for mixing your own colors, different suspension bases, styles of bottles, colorants, and additives such as glitter.

These days, the hardest part of starting your own polish line is the marketing! So good luck and have fun!

Nail Care & Manicures

Maggie Franklin