Nail Care & Manicures/Nail Infection and deshaping

I have foot nail infection and the nail become very hard and feel pain when try to cut them. Some nail become roll and hard. Can you please advise me what I should do?

Muhammad,  welcome to all experts. I am not a doctor and without seeing your toes and feet is difficult to assess.  That being said, i would suggest you soak your feet in apple cider vinegar ( 1 cup vinegar to 6 cups water)  every other day. Dry your feet well aftetwards and then after checking with your Doctor, to make sure you can use, get some over the counter anti-fungal foot cream and apply daily.  With a small brush clean your feet to remove any build up on a regular basis. You can also alternate the soaking of your feet with Epson salts.  Hope this helps. Kindly, Pamela

Nail Care & Manicures

Pamela Golightly

I have been a licensed manicurist, in California, and successful business owner since 1986. I can answer any question as it pertains to nail care treatments. I consider myself to be an expert in Natural Nail Care, but have had experience in all areas. I am also proficient in business building, marketing and sales development. I grew up in a Salon atmosphere, as my mother owned a salon and by the age of 15, I was responsible for all aspects of her business including, A/R, A/P, payroll & accounting. I feel I can answer most any question and if I am unable to answer any question I will direct the question to the appropriate expert.

I have experience in all areas of nail and foot care and business building.

Who's Who of Cambridge, Support & Sponsor Walk for Breast Cancer,STAND, Nami, St Jude Children's Hospital. Local Schools, Public & Private, local sports programs, Little League, Pleasant Hill Rebels and Walnut Creek Mauraders & Walnut Creek Rotary.

Licensed Manicurist since 1986.

Who's Who of Cambridge, voted local as Best Natural Nail Care Specialist, Diablo Magazine, San Francisco Magazine, Manta and several other Internet Review sites. Earned 6 National Awards for Outstanding Sales and Unit Developement with a National Cosmetic Company. I was rated in the top 2% of the Company's 400,000 sales staff.