National Security Agency/National security

Question
Hi Keith. You say that my question was outside your expertise. Can you suggest someone who could answer it? Thanks, Bob Walshaw. PS - I am an expert too in other categories.

Answer
I don't know anyone with expertise in this particular area, but I researched the matter some and it seems that the only intact bullet that did contain provable links to the Oswald gun is the one found on the stretcher that some think could have been a plant.

Donald Bellisario, who met Oswald in the Marines, made an episode of Quantum Leap in which he supported the Single Shooter Theory and he describes in an interview how an actor who had never before fired the target weapon was able to learn how to get off three shots in quick enough succession to match what Oswald theoretically did. And Oswald was an experienced marksman:

http://articles.latimes.com/1992-09-22/entertainment/ca-1147_1_lone-gunman-theor

I am inclined to believe that conspiracy theories are popular because they make sense out of senseless tragedy.  

National Security Agency

Keith Massey