National Security Agency/military

Question
I have seen many videos of special forces, ann I would like to know the names of the branches and what I have to do to enter one.

Answer
Each of the armed forces has some type of Special Forces in service. Here is a page that will describe each one of them in detail:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Special_Operations_Forces

In general, in order to join any of these Special Forces, you would first have to join the service and then work your way into the ability to try out for the SF unit. And there's no guarantee the service will let you, since they may decide they need you for some other function. But a motivated person with the will to succeed should be able to at least get the chance. Good luck.

National Security Agency

Keith Massey