National Security Agency/What would the FBI do when law enforcement in Switzerland

Question
What would the FBI do when law enforcement in Switzerland contacts them and gives them the names of several US citizens that they believe have hacked in several computers in Switzerland?

Answer
If Switzerland gave them evidence that was admissible in a court of law that proved that a crime was committed, they would hand that evidence over to the Justice Department, who would then decide if they wanted to pursue prosecution.

If Switzerland merely gave them names and no evidence, the FBI may or may not assign someone the task of further investigation.

National Security Agency

Keith Massey