Native American Culture/Shaman Chief named White Feather?

Robert wrote at 2010-07-24 01:27:17
Here is some info that will help you a lot. Chief whitefeather. He was a huge Christian and traveled the world and speaks four languages. He got into show bussiness and has done tons of misionary work around the world he was educated in new York city he has appeared on televion and the radio.he was very good friends with my great uncle his last name lavelle. Thanks for your interest we have photos and tons more info on him

Adriana wrote at 2010-11-08 23:19:30
I have also had the same experience with meeting him as my guide.  I do have some information on him if you wish to contact me.

Jera wrote at 2010-11-16 14:40:09
My grandfather just told me of a Chief Whitefeather last night that he new decades ago that used to don a full headdress.  I'm trying to track down more information right now and that's how I came upon this post.

PROTECTEDPRICE wrote at 2011-02-24 17:43:12

Robyn wrote at 2011-02-27 08:26:22
My name is Robyn and i am a clairvoyant. White feather has been my guide since birth. He is an earth healer and a very tough and noble man. Not only does he appear in his big white headdress, he wears a braid down the right side of his head and also wears a band around his head that has a white feather at the back. He does leave white feathers. How interesting that you have written this, as i have too been studying him all my life. He has helped me in ways that no-one will ever understand. If you would like to contact, please do on :)

Shaman Storm wrote at 2012-01-29 01:13:20
I would be pleased to add, that White feather is  a noble man,  I have seen White feather in full head dress, but not all the time.  He is my guide and gave me the totem animal of  black panther.  He is one of my guides, and I have nothing but love for him and his knowledge.  I am Shaman, calling from infancy.  He holds and share a great deal of pride in my abilities, and he dons his full head dress when he shows his pride, as well performs a dance.  He does not always wear his hair in a braid, at times it is long and free.  the grey whiteness of his hair and his strong magnetic persona is unforgettable.

Debra Davey Shaman healer/teacher wrote at 2012-02-04 11:59:46
White Feather Is  a Master Spirit  Guide  That  goes   to  many  on their spiritual path  Healing  Protecting and  overseeing  their  journey/work  Until  they  are  versed and  wise  to  the  laws  of  karma then   he  leaves allowing  other guides  to assist  This  is   my  experience  as a healer  and  shamn  to  many  in  Australia  and  internationally over  2  decades From  Debra  Davey

rani wrote at 2012-02-18 18:26:34

White Feather identified himself to me as one of my guides. I too have been looking to find who he is. I am not a psychic but very much attuned to the spiritual.  

lightseeker wrote at 2012-10-07 21:37:01
In seeking information about my spirit guide, a medium told me that a Native American named White Feather is with me. She went  on to describe specific times that he was with me - with his hands on my shoulders during difficult times I had experienced.

I am filled with joy and curiosity given this new information - a name to go with the feeling and belief that there is someone with me and guiding me.

She said to look for feathers as signs.

I would love any information out there about White Feather and advice on how to develop my relationship with him so that I may communicate and recognize answers. Thanks very much!  

Riitta Thrall wrote at 2012-11-16 17:16:00
I was told many years ago that feathers, especially white feathers were a sign from my spirit guides and I always seem to find them in times of need. I have always known that the Black Panther was somehow connected to me, as a matter of fact when my son was small, I placed a large stuffed Black Panther at the foot of his bed to watch over him in dreamland. Now, I have confirmed the Black Panther to be my animal totem through many experiences.

Just this Wednesday (11-14-12), in Meditation, I was introduced to 3 Native American Guides. The first was a small Indian boy, then his beautiful Indian Mother and finally "The Chief"... Yes... Chief White Feather. He was so strong, wise and powerful, complete with Full Headdress. I can't wait to start working with them! Everything is all connecting together and make perfect sense! Thank you to all who have shared your experiences.  

Holly wrote at 2014-12-14 19:16:26
I too have been visited by "White Feather".  He told me a long time ago that he is my guide.  I connect w/ him periodically and write down his words which are very wise. I trust his strength and compassion.  Holly

allenger wrote at 2015-01-17 00:13:01
White Feather has come to me since 2007.   I have researched him before and found nothing.  Today I had a neuromuscular therapy session and he was present and working on me with the practitioner.  The practitioner also commented that I travel with large cats and said he saw black one and spotted ones.   When I came home tonight and searched White Feather again, I found this site. Thank you.  

maria wrote at 2016-02-20 22:06:24
today I had an encounter with chief white feather. I was at home and my guides told me to look at my crystal bible. I opened it at a random page and a tiny white feather flew out, rose above me, then flew very close to my face. it then flew up to the ceiling until it disappeared. I looked at the page in the crystal bible and it featured the topaz crystal, my birth stone. then I was shown a very strong clairvoyant image of chief white feather holding hands with a little boy. I instinctively knew he was his son. then one of my other guides, introduced me to him as white feather. I then googled him and found this. love and light to all.  

Deborah wrote at 2016-06-07 05:27:05
I had a reading today and was told I had 3 consecutive lives as Native and that one of my guides was White Feather. I've seen in meditation an Apache female Indian before and her bear. Hope to see him.

Darellyn wrote at 2016-08-27 04:12:31
This is amazing! I was told that White Feather was my father in a past life. I was a warrior named Otter Tree! Had no clue that spirit guides watch out for others! I love it!

Penny wrote at 2016-08-28 11:34:44
Hi I realise this is an old thread but also wanted to add that I have white feather ss a main guide too.  His huge benevolent energy is very strong. He told me there's 44 of us at present under his wing.  He has a great sense of humour and is quite tough.  A very protective oversoul.  Blessings to you all.  Xxx  

Sylvia wrote at 2016-10-09 17:36:46
My name is White Feather. Two days ago I quite unexpectedly reunited with my tribe in my own living room and they told me my name and said I was a leader and shaman. I am a clairvoyant/clairaudient-etc. medium and healer, but I never expected this! Googled tje name now and it's quite obvious I'm not this guy or I wouldn't be here. I used to have a guide called Tamahuk but he said he'd taught me all he knows and moved on. Anyways... Strange days :D

Cassandra wrote at 2016-10-12 06:49:33
I'm hear too LOL. A little late to get on the train but yes, he has been my guide since birth. I've been told we were together in the past. I am a medium and healer. He is always leaving me feathers. Very protective and once drew himself through me. I had my eyes closed pretty much the whole time and expected to find scribble on the page. Happy to send you the picture if you like.

I have found him to be nurturing and very grounding. He has gotten me this far. Happy to connect. X

Native American Culture

Richard Sutton

As a direct reservation trader in all aspects of American Indian arts since 1985, I've answered questions regarding cultural property issues, origins of traditional crafts, materials and techniques, collecting, authenticity, symbols and, of course, repairs! We have operated a retail gallery since that time, bricks and mortar until 2007 and online since 1996. Our online operation closed in 2/2015, to allow me to finally write full-time. My writing site can be found at I'll be adding a book or two from our trader experiences under the pen name of W.T. Durand and the rest of my fiction is under my own name. We are not "New Age" practitioners of adopted American Indian religious ceremonies or combined philosophies. If you are seeking such knowledge for spiritual reasons, we will only provide answers that address factual information on these subjects. Unless one is raised in a traditional, American Indian family with language, culture and religious belief intact, we don't believe that simply applying the trappings or cultural property of a given traditional group will give a non-Indian (Native if you prefer)any insight other than the academic.

My primary focus is on Southwester American Indian Nations and their people, but I also have experience in Plains and Northeastern traditions, having engaged in active trade and retail since 1985 and study for most of my life. I am not claiming any expertise at all in the work, techniques, lifeways or crafts that are made by the Native People of Mexico. They are not the same, either linguistically or culturally but certainly their crafts deserve discussion and appraisal by those who are able to provide real information.

I was a guest on Fox Network "Lifestyles" program, during the 1990s, to discuss how to tell forgeries, and authenticating jewelry as Native American work. I have also written extensively for our website, and our Ebay Store.

UofO, 1970 active in the Authentic American Indian Arts business and direct Trader since 1985. Graphic Designer and published novelist.