Native American Culture/NW Indian Artifacts?

Question
samples
samples  
Hi I'm hoping you might be able to help me on these artifacts I found on the beaches of Puget Sound, WA. I think they are nut cracking tools, along with a petrified local nut, that is triangle in shape that might explain the shape in one of the stones. I just don't know. any help is much appreciated.

Answer
There are several species of limpet mollusks in the Pacific Northwest that carve niches like these into rock surfaces. They affix to large rocks, which over time, may be broken up. I don;t believe these are man made objects, but they sure are intriguing anyway. Hope this helps.

Native American Culture

Richard Sutton