Native American Culture/Bolo Tie

Question
I have not received an answer concerning the Hallmark and claspe pictures of the Bolo Tie.

Answer
I can find no reference work or notes that contain that hallmark. The clasp is a standard manufactured finding available in jeweler's supply shops all over the Southwest. The work appears to be Navajo, as I told you, but there are approximately 10-20K Navajo silversmiths who worked from the 1950s until now, so without regular sales and exposure, a hallmark may just not have been prolific enough to be marked down. You may have better luck checking with long-term dealers in the area where you believe the tie was purchased originally.  

Native American Culture

Richard Sutton