Native American Culture/earring information

Question
Concho earrings with feathers
Concho earrings with f  
I have lost one of these earrings.  They are my favorite, in fact the only ones I ever wear, and I am heart sick.  If you could identity them, their creator.  I would do anything to replace them, or just 1.

Answer
These are assembled from findings pieces, probably made by Albuquerque Jewelry manufacturer SunWest silver. They may be Navajo, Pueblo or even Zuni assembled, as they are bench-made. You should have little trouble locating another pair if you try Palms Traders or Rio Grande Wholesale. Both have websites and are in Albuquerque, so does SunWest. Give them a try. I would also recommend you look for the tiny, clear plastic "donuts" you can get that slide up over the end of the French Wire and prevent the earring s fro lifting out of your ear when you change your clothes. for example. Most jewelry stores sell them in a bag for a couple of bucks. Hope this helps.  

Native American Culture

Richard Sutton