Native American Culture/Looking for a picture

Question
Hi, I'm looking for a picture of a Cherokee symbol that means warrior. I was in the army for 5 yrs. and unfortunately I got hurt. I have 2 tattoos on my back and I'd like to get another to even it out. Thank you

Answer
While we're not fluent in Cherokee, we have compiled a collection of Native symbols from the Southwest and have included the Cherokee syllabary (alphabet. For specific information you may find that contacting the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma Cultural Affairs office in Tahlequa, OK will be useful. The link to our own symbols collection is at: http://www.kivatrading.com/symbol1.htm

Hope this helps. Good luck in your research.

Native American Culture

Richard Sutton