Native American Culture/Native American Sheath

Question
QUESTION: Hello,

I acquired a Native American sheath and I would like to know more about it. All I do know is that the sheath beads are glass and that it was possibly made in the 1700's. If its possible, I would like to know when it was made, by whom, and if the design represents any specific meaning. Any info would help. Thanks

Image of Sheath below.

http://imgur.com/Y7FEYL5

ANSWER: Please attach your image(s) to your question.

Sheath
Sheath  
QUESTION: Okay, I attached an image.

Answer
It looks like Eastern Woodland or Iroquois style work, but that said, there is really no way to tell from a photograph if your item is actually Indian handmade or if it has any age. To my eye, the stitching looks recent and may have been done by a hobbyist, as does the leather.  

Native American Culture

Richard Sutton