Native American Culture/ID & info on silversmith

Question
Good evening        I recently purchased a lovely heavyweight, 30.3 grams, ladies sterling cuff bracelet......I am an admirer of Navajo jewelry  (partial to the Tahe group), & own several pieces.....This bracelet is hallmarked   WASGO  55 & STERLING.....there is only 1 other piece on ebay by this artist, & the dealer has checked his books, & was unable to find any info on him or her, except that they are or were Navajo.. Would appreciate anything you could find out.....Thank you in advance for your anticipated assistance......    Gale

Answer
It would help if you could send me images of the hallmark (close-up and sharp and the overall work, in a follow-up question. Anyone can use a stamp to sign work, even non-Indian silversmiths. I haven't heard of this hallmark, "WASGO 55" or seen the work, but images might help.

Native American Culture

Richard Sutton