Nausea and Vomiting/Doctors can't find anything

Question
A month or so ago, I was in the emergency room for the flu and dehydration. The symptoms have cleared except for nausea. I was recently in about a week ago with horrible pain in my right abdomen right below the rib cage. The emergency room did an ultrasound and bloodwork and found nothing. Ever since having the flu, I have weird moments where I throw up everything. I'm not pregnant by far! I can occasionally eat without throwing up. Sometimes I get a stomach pain as a warning. Sometimes it's a coughing fit then I vomit. To describe it, it's like bulhemia. If  I eat a complete meal, it doesn't stay down. When I first got the flu, it was everything. Now it's if I eat a full meal. I do have a diagnosis of GERD if that has anything to do with it. I'm not sure if it does. I just want to know what this is.

Answer
That seems pretty intolerable.  The area you mention includes your gall bladder.  Could that be the source of the problem?  Can you control the nausea and vomiting with antiemetics?  I don't think the doctors or you should give up yet when it comes to finding the source of the trouble.

Nausea and Vomiting

Gumdropper