Nausea and Vomiting/Continuous vomiting and abdominal pain

My partner has been experiencing intense pain in her lower right abdomen and has been nauseated for last 6 days. She has been to hospital and spent 3 days in there and the doctors couldn't find anything. Her blood tests, urine test, ultrasound and gastroscopy were all normal and showed no signs of any infection or anything. Her pain is intense, constant and she can't take much pain killers as she reacted to Morphin.
She had her appendix removed when she was 7 (she is 19 now). She has not been drinking or eating anything and even being on the anti-nausea medicine is not helping now. Can you please lead us to any direction as to what could be the cause of it?

Have her doctors ruled out gastroparesis?  Some people need to get a pacemaker for their stomachs to keep material moving the direction it's supposed to go.  I'd be surprised if they haven't considered that.  

Good luck to her.  I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

Nausea and Vomiting

I will try to answer all questions about nausea, vomiting, and emetophobia. I know many ways of preventing vomiting (or bringing it on). I have not vomited in over 40 years.

For over 19 years, I have answered questions about nausea, vomiting, and emetophobia on the internet. I wrote the Emetophobia FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions About Emetophobia) and the Vomiting FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions About Vomiting). I wrote the first website about emetophobia and started the first mailing list about emetophobia. Both are still in existence. I am moderator of the largest emetophobia site.

I have a bachelors degree in computer science. I have studied nausea, vomiting, and emetophobia for over 30 years and have read many scientific articles about everything from morning sickness to space sickness.

I have helped thousands of people with questions about nausea, vomiting, and emetophobia, either directly or through my website.